Hey! Where are Buffalo.com/YourHub and Buffalo.com/Spotted?
Gone, my friend. Welcome to MyBuffalo.
What is MyBuffalo?
MyBuffalo is the new social network on Buffalo.com.
Share your blog posts, stories, photos, and videos with the community...just like you did on YourHub and Spotted.
MyBuffalo also includes some fun, new options:
In addition, we give you one-click tools to easily share your favorite MyBuffalo content on popular sites like Facebook, MySpace, and more than 20 other well-known social networking sites.
Who is on MyBuffalo?
MyBuffalo is open to anyone who wants to join -
- improved video capabilities (including video blogging)
- more comprehensive personal profiles and "friending"
- user messaging
- discussion forums
- upload audio files (any podcasters out there?)
All Buffalo.com e-mail users, Buffalo.com/Spotted, and Buffalo.com/YourHub members are automatically registered for MyBuffalo.
- Buffalo.com email users - You can log into MyBuffalo using the same username and password you would use normally.
- YourHub and Spotted users - check the email account that you used to sign up. We've sent you an updated MyBuffalo username and password.
Oh - all of the content you posted to YourHub and Spotted has also been transferred to your new MyBuffalo account...because we’re cool like that!
Have an account? Login now!
Need to get started? Register here!